As our hampers are individually packaged and quality and presentation are checked to ensure that each hamper leaves us perfect, we do not provide refunds or returns.
In the event that your hamper or its contents are incorrect or arrive damaged or faulty, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will require photos so that we can better understand the extent of the damage or issues with the product. Please ensure you take a photo of the damaged box prior to opening.
It is necessary that the damaged hamper be returned to us.
We will not be able to replace, exchange or issue a credit or refund for any product that has been dispatched for more than 30 days.
If a delivery is returned to us for the following reasons, an applicable redelivery fee will be passed on to you to facilitate the delivery of the hamper to the same or an alternative address.
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick the package up from the post office
- The recipient is not known at that address or has moved.
- The address details are incorrect or insufficient.
- The delivery was refused.
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
Our hampers are dispatched within 2 days of the order being received, and it is advisable that if an error has been made or if you wish to cancel the order you must email Gumnut Baby Hampers immediately.
Orders cannot be amended or cancelled once they have been prepared and are with Australia Post for delivery.